Paint Hangar IoT Monitoring
The operations center of large paint hangers require continuous understanding of what is going on in the environment as prep and painting are being done. Whether depainting, painting, or curing, it is critical to monitor the environment to ensure worker safety and proper water and air conditions are maintained.
Leveraging paint hangar sensor data, ILW built a monitoring and alerting dashboard to check properties like airflow during cleaning and depainting; fan sensors to determine air quality filtering out of the building; chemicals in the air to ensure regulations are adhered to; and temperatures in boilers that hear water to clean and paint.
- Demonstrate modeling sensors to monitor environmental factors of a paint hangar to determine if the building is within safe parameters and will not harm workers
- Show offline simulation of sensor data to build dashboards offline before moving to a production environment and connecting to live sensors
- Leverage data streams that provide an opportunity for future predictive analysis
- Keeps operations running in optimal way
- Identifies environmental issues as they occur to avoid shutdowns and rework
- Maintains a safe environment
- Edge Microserver
- Lua Script Resource (LSR)
- Simulated sensor data